Not until the past decade much importance was given to Candida Glabrata due to it was a harmless micro-organism of human respiratory and alimentary tracts. Very recently researchers found out the serious effects of Candida Glabrata otherwise it was never known to be causing any afflictive infection in human beings.
It is a fungal infection of the category Candida (a form of yeast), popularly known as Torulopsis Thrush and is the most common cause for Oral Thrush. Candida Glabrata is an opportunistic disease causing agent in the bloodstream and urinary system. They are smaller light coloured and glossy colonies which dissolves glucose and crystalline disaccharide.
People can get a Candidiasis due to Candida Glabrata, which might infect the following body areas in the patient:
* Respiratory System
* Area near the mouth
* Parts of the female genitalia
* Male sex organs
Who are at risk?
1. Elderly people and HIV/AIDS patients have a higher vulnerability to contract Candida Glabrata.
2. People who are milder diabetics due to their dormant lifestyle and weight issues are susceptible to oral thrush, a form of yeast infection.
3. People using dental equipment, false teeth and dental plates are also at risk.
4. During Pregnancy females are highly prone to catch the infection.
5. In men the common cause to getting infected by this yeast infection is to get it from a female sex partner.
Symptoms of Candida Glabrata
The symptoms of Candida Glabrata will depend on the severity of the yeast infection and its location. Candida Glabrata mostly occurs in areas that are moist and warm due to improper hygiene and weather issues. The following are some of the main visible symptoms of Candida Glabrata:
1. White discharge from the vagina
2. Itching and burning sensation from the vaginal area.
3. Burning feeling while urinating
4. Fever and Pneumonia
6. Chills and shivers
7. Palpitations and breathlessness
8. Blood in the urine
9. Frequent headaches and body pain
10. Excessive sweating
11. Blisters on the penis
12. Soar vagina
Usually the Candida Glabrata infections are controllable and remediable. It does not take a serious turn until and unless someone is already suffering from weak immune system.
Candida Glabrata infection is hard to detect as even doctors are having a hard time finding out ways to identify it at curable stages. Even the routine pelvic tests have failed in recognising it. Usually Candida Glabrata does not respond well to Azole Anti-Fungal drugs like Ketoconazole and Fluconazole. But there are other categories of drugs that work well in treating like Caspofungin, Nystatin, Amphotericin and Flucytosine etc.
As Candida Glabrata is a recurring fungal infection, it causes the skin to chronic susceptibility. Most doctors suggest such patients to apply Terconazole 7 day cream which is quite effective and has a higher chance of controlling the infection.
Boric Acid is another treatment alternative for the patients but always consults a physician before taking any form of medication as very little is known about this yeast infection.
Home remedies to treat Candida Glabrata:
1. Consume food items that have live bacteria in them like curd.
2. Use of garlic is also a good option as it has medicinal properties.
3. Application of Vinegar to the affected area. Don’t use raw Vinegar, dilute it in some water.
4. Vitamin E oil can be used for getting rid of the irritation.
5. Avoid wearing body hugging clothes and under garments. It is also advisable to wear cotton and comfortable innerwear during summers.
6. Don’t use synthetic fluids near prone areas like vagina, penis, mouth etc. Always avoid perfumes, body wash, or deodorants as these will aggravate the irritation and itching.
7. Adding some bicarbonate soda in your bath water.
8. Use of tree tea oil to sooth the sore area.
Doctors and researchers are still working on finding a fool proof preventional cure of Candida Glabrata as very less information is available. The mortality rate for Candida Glabrata is higher than any other yeast skin infection due to the knowledge gap in the research findings.
A Step By Step Guide to Candida Glabrata
Are you suffering from Candida Glabrata or are experiencing the symptoms of this disease? If yes then it is recommended that you make use of a step by step guide that is quite effective. This guide can help you know the ways you can help get rid of Candida Glabrata or can make you learn the symptoms of this disease.
A step by step guide is helpful in helping you know about Candida Glabrata and its symptoms. Visit: Candida Glabrata Treatment Guide
Is Candida Glabrata becoming a major reason of concern for you? This infection that is hard to detect is actually an issue of concern and if you wish to stay away from it or get rid of it, make use of a step by step guide.
Choose a reliable guide. Visit: Candida Glabrata